Monday, May 28, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookie


Peanut Butter Cookies!! These babies are packed full of peanut butter and amazingly yummy!
So I had to share the recipe with all of you, but I have to admit I got the recipe off the perfect pear pair's blog!!

Ingredients 
1 1/2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a large bowl beat peanut butter, sugar and butter until smooth. Beat in egg, then gradually add flour mixture beating to combine.
4.Pinch off dough by the tablespoon roll and into balls, place 2cm apart on baking paper lined trays.
5. Using a fork, press balls in a crisscross pattern.
6. Bake cookies until light golden brown, which should take 18-22 minutes.
7. Cool cookies on a wire rack.

I hope you enjoy these biscuits as much as I did!!



Also I would like to apologize for not blogging in which seems like forever, I've been working a lot lately and haven't found any free time to blog, so i'm extremely sorry :(





1 comment:

Jaz xo said...

Oh wow! These look so so nice xo