Monday, March 12, 2012

Leopard Print






Hello Lovelies,
Yes I have been gone for a while.... again :( Sorry.
I have 2 jobs now and I haven't had a break in a while but I thought I could squeeze in a short post before I go to sleep :)

At the moment I am completely obsessed with leopard print!! My collection of leopard print items is growing and I find it so exciting, yes weird I know. I always go through stages of being obsessed with items of clothing or styles and buy them until I get bored of it. I think my next post will be all things leopard print!!!

Anyway thats all for tonight!!

Molly xx

Blouse: Ally                                                                                                                                                        Shorts: Thrifed
Necklace: Gift

4 comments:

Jaz xo said...

I love leopard print! xo

Honey Badger said...

Love the top! Are those your clogs I spy in the bottom of the first picture!? You must wear them on our next winter shopping trip! Adorable outfit :)

Hannah Wilkinson said...

You look lovely ! I think that a wardrobe can never have too much leopard print inside it!
dimples
x

the girl never gets older said...

oh, I'm so impressed with every single one of your outfits! leopard print really suits you, and I love the way you style it ♥