Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lunch Date


Hello lovelies,

I'm so sorry I've been a terrible blogger at the moment!! I am trying, I just sometimes loose focus and motivation.
Anyway a few weeks ago the lovely Sophie from essence of love and I went out for some lunch and thrifting. It was a really nice day and I didn't spend a lot of money which is a huge accomplishment for me :) I bought 2 blouses and a pair of sandals which I now live in. I think I might do a post of all the bits and pieces I've bought through out January because I've bought a lot haha, I'm absolutely terrible at saving.






I love this dress, its so comfortable and the lace collar is so adorable!!

Dress Vintage
Socks ASOS
Shoes Big W
Bags ASOS

6 comments:

Jaz xo said...

You look lovely! So cute xo

Hannah Wilkinson said...

Cute outfit...love the socks and shoes!
dimplesdiaries

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

That dress is lovely!! Like the socks and shoes too :D
xxx

Unknown said...

cute dress!

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

stacysaddleshoes said...

that dress is so adorable.I lve the look of oxfords and white socks.
bet people loved this on you

Amanda said...

Wow, what a cute dress!