Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat, Where Have You Been??




Hey Lovelies,
I'd would like to introduce my little kitty called Coco and my doggy named Milly. Milly was just a tad annoying that day, she just kept walking in and out of the photo's, silly dog :) Anyway exciting newss, my next blog post my hair will be *drum roll please* ..................................... Copper OH MY GOODNESS, yes I am no longer blonde. It's kinda sad in a way, I've only ever been blonde and its a huge change and I think it'll take me a while to get used to it. But I do have a sneak peak below, sorry about the horrible webcam picture, It doesn't really show the colour properly. Anyway how is every ones weekend going??

Top Romwe
Shorts Onlywan
Shoes Big W





12 comments:

Honey Badger said...

your hair looks amazing! xx

Hannah Wilkinson said...

aw a very sweet outfit!

Hannah
x
http://dimplesfashion.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

You look adorable copper! x hivenn

Stephanie said...

Lovely look, I love your shorts x

Unknown said...

Love your look !!

Amy Jessica said...

awh your pets seem adorable, loving the look as well, those shorts are fab!
lovely blog, now following :-) check mine out?
a4snowflakes.blogspot.com
much love
xo

Unknown said...

The scalloped edge on the shorts is soo cute!

Tilly said...

Ohh that outfit is adorable! You look so good with copper hair! I'm a natural red-head so it kinda makes me happy seeing people turn red! (especially seeing as gingers are turned away at sperm banks ehehe O_O!) xxx

wdn th said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

(PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

Christie Ressel said...

Love your animals and the outfit love!! xo

Fashion Translated

.sabo skirt. said...

We love your short and its color!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Clara said...

love the shorts! so sweet!